ASML Business Course 2018
Always wanted to know what happens inside the walls of world’s leading manufacturer of chip-making equipment? On the April 19 & 20, we will be opening our doors and giving you a peek into our exciting world. Experience the world of ASML and apply for the ASML Business Course 2018 before March 12.
ASML Business Course 2018 program
ASML’s Business Course 2018 is jam-packed with all kinds of activities to give you a better understanding of ASML and its business. In this two-day event (overnight accommodation included) you will get the opportunity to
Join Q&A sessions
Be challenged by management games
Get a tour around our campus
Work on a case
Enjoy many more activities
ASML is looking for students* who are graduating between October 2017 and October 2018 with a technical background. The following studies qualify for the ASML Business Course 2018:
- (Applied) Physics/ astronomy
- Computer science/ embedded systems/ artificial intelligence/ data science/ information technology/ computational science/ software engineering/machine learning
- (Applied) Mathematics
- (Physical) Chemistry/ chemical engineering
- Material Sciences
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronics/ Systems & Control
- Electrical Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Nanotechnology/ nanoscience/ nanomaterials
*Currently working towards a master’s degree and studying at a Dutch University, KU Leuven or RWTH Aachen.
Did you just graduate? Or are you close to graduating? Then the ASML Business Course 2018 is a perfect event for you. During this event, we are looking for young professionals with a fresh perspective and passion for technology. Whether you want to design or build, work with customers or software code, we are looking for people like you to help us push technology further. Apply for the Business Course and explore what we have to offer.
The application process is as follows:
- Applications should be submitted between February 1 and March 11 12:00PM. Applications should include a resume with contact information. GPAs and publications are optional.
- First selection round: We will inform you about the outcome of the CV review by March 12.
- If you are through to the second round, we will ask you to record a video motivation as a preparation for the next selection round.
- Second selection round: your resume and motivation video will be reviewed by a technical matching board. We will inform you about the final outcome before the end of March.
Apply for the ASML Business Course 2018 before March 12.