We are always looking for talented Java developers who know how to apply the latest Java SE or Java EE technologies, to join the teams responsible for creating software for high volume manufacturing automation in semiconductor fabs.
Are you up for our software development challenges?
At ASML we make machines that make chips; the hearts of the devices that keep us informed, entertained and safe.
In addition to the embedded software that controls our machines, we also build pure software products in order to optimize the machines’ productivity. Some people are really surprised when they learn that ASML employs software teams where people work with Java, C#, big data, machine learning, algorithms and UX design.
In our software teams, problem-solving is key. Every day is a new challenge: you’ll be putting your coding skills and your intelligence to the test to find the best solution.
Design, develop and execute automated testing for assigned project release to successfully and consistently enable delivery of high-quality software products and services on time and to specification.
Do you enjoy capitalizing on .NET software technology in an Agile development context to create solutions that our customers appreciate? Would you like to contribute to the world’s most advanced chip production metrology equipment?
Are you challenged by delivering solutions to complex engineering problems in a multi-disciplinary team-effort? Do you enjoy capitalizing on .NET software technology in an Agile development context to create solutions that our customers appreciate?
When participating in ASML's coding challenge you can win one of the following prizes:
1 x Amazon Echo Show (smart speaker)
25 x Visit to the ASML campus in the Netherlands including:
- Interactive sessions about ASML and especially software development within ASML.
- A guided tour to discover the ‘Silicon Valley’ of the Netherlands.
- A 2-night-stay in a design hotel in central Eindhoven.
50 x T-shirt
You'll get an exclusive coding shirt (limited edition).
- By participating in the Cutting Complexity Challenge you may be eligible for prizes including an all-expenses-paid trip to visit us at our ASML campus in Eindhoven, Netherlands, an Amazon Echo, or a limited edition ASML T-shirt.
- It’s possible to attempt the challenge more than once. When selecting prize winners we will consider all of your challenge submissions.
- All solutions must be submitted before the challenge closes
- C# and Java are the only 2 available coding languages
- After each attempt you will receive feedback with your score result
- All tasks have to be solved on your own. Any cases of plagiarism will result in disqualification
- In case of ambiguity, the Codility judge’s decision is final
- The challenge winners will receive an e-mail informing them that they have won a prize