If you have an academic background in electrical engineering and you’re looking for an opportunity to work alongside experienced engineers from our San Diego location, apply here today!
ASML’s U.S. Scholarship Program is designed for outstanding U.S. students in the fields of engineering and science looking to accelerate their education and career. The goal of our Scholarship Program is to help aspiring undergraduate students achieve their academic goals, while providing them with the opportunity to interact with mentors at a leading-edge technology company in the semiconductor industry.
Progress your education and career
How is ASML’s U.S. Scholarship Program designed to help you succeed?
- Personalized Mentorship Program with an ASML professional
- Financial support of $5,000 awarded for the 2019 academic year
- Association with a leading-edge technology company
Do you qualify? We’re accepting applications for students who meet the following criteria:
- GPA minimum 3.40
- Bachelor’s Degree Students– Juniors entering Senior year (Fall 2019)
- Relevant Majors: Mechatronics, Software Engineering, Optical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Physics, Advanced Manufacturing
- Program open to current students (US Citizen or Permanent Residents only) in engineering and science programs in the above majors. Students must be registered in a full time program of at least 12 semester hours.
Important Dates to Remember
Application Opening and Deadline
- Applications open Saturday, December 15, 2018 at 8:00AM (Pacific Time)
- Applications close Friday, April 12, 2019 at 5:00PM (Pacific Time)
- Qualifying students notified of scholarship by Friday, June 7, 2019
- Students scheduled to receive scholarship funds by August 31, 2019
Your Application Checklist
A complete application should include each of the following items:
- Current résumé (PDF format)
- Letter of recommendation from a professor or academic advisor
- Personal one-page essay responding to one of the following prompts:
- What do you think the semiconductor industry will be like in the next 10 years?
- How has your education contributed to who you are today?
- Why did you choose your field of study?
- Copy of unofficial transcripts/academic records that include your name, the name of your academic institution, and completed/in-progress coursework with grades through fall 2018 (Official transcript may be required after acceptance to the Scholarship Program for verification purposes)
- Proof of official enrollment in classes for Fall 2019
Need Additional Information?
For further information regarding the ASML U.S. Scholarship Program, please feel free contact us via e-mail at email@example.com.
Explore Our Internship Opportunities
Spend a summer in our Wilton facility working with skilled Production Engineers, and help develop the manufacturing process for our newest product line.