ASML Business Course – Boost your career
Discover what ASML has to offer you! We’re inviting technical master’s degree students to come to our global headquarters in Veldhoven, the Netherlands, from May 23 to 24, 2019, for a peek into the world of high-profile technology innovation. If you’re graduating between November 2018 and November 2019, then the ASML Business Course is the perfect event for you.
Get to know ASML from the inside
The ASML Business Course is the ultimate way to get to know ASML, while developing both your hard and soft skills. During this two-day program, you’ll get the chance to:
Learn about ASML
- Learn about our mind-boggling technology in tailored presentations and a visit to our ASML Experience Center
- Take a guided campus tour
- Ask your questions in a panel discussion with business experts
- Chat with ASML engineers during a meet & greet session
- Enjoy a complementary lunch and dinner with our colleagues
Hone your own skills
- Join in a management role-playing game
- Split into teams to tackle an ASML case study
- Explore potential career opportunities with our hiring managers
- Network with other engineering peers from around the world
Free hotel and transportation
- We provide you with a single room at the Art Hotel in Eindhoven for the night of May 23
- Enjoy free transportation between Eindhoven Central Station and ASML
- We’ll reimburse your travel expenses of up to 100 euros
- Apply by March 31, 2019. Please include a resume and contact information with your application (Grade Point Average and publications are optional).
- Selection round 1: We’ll let you know if your CV has been selected by April 3. If you are selected to go on to the second round, we’ll ask you to record a motivation video and send it in.
- Selection round 2: A ‘technical matching board’ will take a look at your resume and motivation video. We’ll let you know if you’ve been selected or not by the end of April. Good luck!