ASML Technology scholarship
Financial support of 5000 euro per year for both years of the full-time master degree.
A personal ASML mentor who guides you in your personal development.
A two-year professional development program.
Introduction to ASML activities, specialists and knowledge.
What's in it for you
Do you fit?
Are you a student who has (nearly) completed a BSc and wants to pursue a MSc program at a Dutch university from the following list (including specializations within these master programs):
- (Applied) Physics / Astronomy
- Computer Science / Software Engineering
- (Applied) Mathematics
- Material Sciences
- Mechanical Engineering
- Systems & Control/ mechatronics
- Electrical Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Nanotechnology / Nanoscience / Nanomaterials
- The deadline to apply is April 12, 2019. Please include a resume, academic transcript and contact information with your application. Applications without an academic transcript will not be considered.
- Selection (round one): We’ll let you know if your resume has been selected by April 23. If you are selected to proceed to the second round, we’ll ask you to record and submit a motivation video.
- Selection (round two): We’ll invite you to join us on our Assessment Days on June 7 and June 14. We’ll let you know whether you’ve been selected between June 17–21.