The first group of graduates
The ASML Software Graduate Program is a fantastic opportunity to kick-start your software career. Who else can say they got their first job after finishing university at one of the most advanced tech companies in the world?
• A full-time paid job working in one of our software departments in Brainport Eindhoven, the Netherlands.
• Start your job with a 6.5-week training program in a group of other graduates from all over the world.
• Work in a highly complex environment alongside some of the world’s smartest engineers.
• Learn about how the software development process works at ASML, from requirements to delivery.
• Get trained in Agile software development methods.
• Combine classroom lectures with hands-on work experience on cases where you’ll be able to experiment in a safe environment.
• Develop soft skills such as effective presenting, cultural awareness, and personal effectiveness.
Here’s some more information about what we’re looking for:
Bonus skills and experience. It’s an added benefit if you have experience with some of the following:
Congratulations to the first group that completed
our ASML Software Graduate Program!
After 6.5 weeks of weeks of full-time training workshops
and assignments they are more than ready for their first job at ASML.
ASML, headquartered in Brainport Eindhoven, The Netherlands (Google Maps), is the world's leading provider of lithography systems for the semiconductor industry, manufacturing complex machines that are critical to the production of integrated circuits or chips.
We make machines that make chips; the hearts of the devices that keep us informed, entertained and safe; that improve our quality of life and help to tackle the world’s toughest problems. We build some of the most amazing machines that you will ever see, and the software to run them.
A software developer at ASML is responsible for translating system requirements into software solutions. Your challenge is to deliver with high quality, within specification and in time, so that we can enable new system features for our customers.
At ASML, software engineers work in three different software expertise fields. Next to the embedded software that controls our machines, we also build pure software products – based on sophisticated simulations of our lithography systems – that help our customers to optimize chip designs for manufacturability. A third type of software is the glue between different machines: taking in measurements, calculating the necessary corrections and feeding them back to the lithography system to keep its performance stable.